There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
And when she was good,
She was very, very good,
But when she was bad, she was horrid!
That could have been written just for me. And when I was at Disney I was horrid. And I didn't turn things around when I got back for a variety of reasons. And here is the horrid result:
Current Weight: 181.6
- From Last Week - 8.2 pound gain (over the 3 weeks since my last update)
- From Start of Challenge - 3.8 pound gain
- From Highest Weight - 52.4 pound loss
Sigh. Yes I knew I was
- My last long run before Princess was a good excuse to refuel, unfortunately I chose to "refuel" for most of a week.
- I'm getting into the heavy lifting part of an IT project and we have some tempting snacks in the testing room that I have trouble saying no to.
- I'm in the last crazy 60-70 hour work week period of my special work assignment and it's been incredibly stressful. I got the project basically done yesterday and had to immediately turn my attention to another project, but wanted to celebrate so I took a 10 minute break and danced down to the vending machine... Yeah, probably not the best choice.
- Um...Disney. Cupcakes. Eating out. Free orange soda refills at the resort.
- Eat clean.
- Green smoothie every morning.
- No sugar, white flour, junk!
- I am not a dog, I should not reward myself with food!
- Run 3x.
- Cross train 2x.
- Maybe put yoga in for one of these. Probably will help with the stress.