- From Last Week - 0.6 pound loss
- From Start of Challenge - 3.2 pound loss
- From Highest Weight - 66.2 pound loss
I'm not sure why the scale was so stubborn this week. I had two higher calorie/carb meals during the week and didn't exercise as much as I'd like. I feel kind of bloated so maybe it's a water situation. Work is so beyond insane I can't even explain it, so maybe it's a stress reaction. I ate well 90% of the time. Maybe I should embrace the loss, even if it is just half a pound.
Here's what I did:
- Friday - Rode scooters with Eli at the skate park for about an hour.
- Saturday - Ran 9.5 miles - my leg/foot actually felt fine. I wore calf sleeves and I'm thinking they may have really helped with the calf tension that's pulling on my Achilles according to my PT. It was a really good run, I think the slightly lower humidity is helping. This was my longest run without walk intervals, so I'm pretty pleased at how well it went.
- Sunday - Rode scooters with Eli at the skate park for 30 minutes.
- Wednesday - Ran 4 miles
I guess I need to tighten my diet down a little more too. I suspect my issue is portion control at dinner. My husband cooks dinner most nights and he is a great cook so dinner is always delicious. I often just keep eating because it tastes so good. Maybe I can add a salad before the meal to fill up a little.